Things that you should bring with your pet:
- Food-If your pet has a certain type of food they like or if they are on a special diet, you may wish to bring it along with instructions on how much and how often they eat.
- Toys-Does your dog have a favorite squeaky toy? Does your kitty have a favorite catnip mouse? Bring it along
- Bed-If your pet has a usual sleeping spot at home, you can bring it for your pet as well. Most pet beds, unless extremely large, will fit in our boarding spaces.
- Cage-If you are boarding a bird, small animal or reptile, it’s often best to bring them in their cage. They will be more comfortable in familiar surroundings.
- Medications-If your pet is on any medications, please be sure to bring them as well, along with any instructions on how and when they are given.
- Contact information-While most pets do just fine while staying with us, things do occasionally crop up, especially in older pets. Make sure you leave a number where you can be contacted, or if you are going to be totally unavailable, the number of someone else whom you trust to make decisions about your pets.
- Boarding form-You can download our boarding form at Boarding Form, then you can have it filled out before you drop your pet off.
We want you to have a fun filled vacation, and knowing that your pet is safe and being cared for in your absence is part of that.